- 1/2-Inch NPT connection
- Solid brass construction ensures durability and reliability
- Comprehensive Finish Offering compliments Kohler's complete faucet and accessory program
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Monday, December 16, 2013
- Antique Brushed Nickel Finish with Satin Etched Glass Shades
- 6 Medium A19 100w Max
- Supplied with 6.5'' of wire
- Fixture may be mounted in the up or down position
- Lamp(s)/Bulb(s) sold separately
Friday, December 13, 2013
Yosemite Home Decor 98393-3DB Sequoia Bathroom Vanity with Frosted Alabaster Shade, 3-Light, Dark Brown
- Requires 3 medium base 100-watt incandescent, CFL or LED bulbs (not included)
- Looks great in a bathroom, powder room, or even master bed room
- Dark brown frame with frosted alabaster shade
- Wall mount is 36 inches wide and 5 inches tall, wall to front of light is 7.5 inches
- UL-rated for damp locations
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
In stage 1, Water flows through a sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. Also to extend the life of water softener and water filters and prevent damage to control valves or pumps.
In stage 2, Water flows through pre one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.
In stages 3 and 4, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500, and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.).
In stage 5, Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
In stage 6 , water passes through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine, chemicals linked to cancer pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water, bad taste, and odors from your drinking water.
In stage 7, Water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
In stage 8, water travel through a solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
- Conveniently provides 10,000 gallons of water. (1-3 years, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly.)
- Installs neatly under the sink. Comes with an attractive faucet and all necessary installation hardware.
- Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. Saddle valve is sent with order unless T-valve is specified.
- Standard 1/4" connections; if 3/8" needed additional conversion package should be ordered
- Dimensions: 15"L x 14"H(10"+ 4" to change cartridge) x 5"W
Friday, November 29, 2013
Moen 21777 Inspire Seven Function Shower Head Only with 1/2 Inch Connection, Spot Resist Brushed Nickel
- 21777SRN/21777BN WALL SHWR HD
- WALL MOUNT SHOWER HEAD NICKLE
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
- Chrome hardware with solid brass and stainless steel construction
- Thick 3/8-Inch clear tempered glass
- Water tight seals prevent leakage
- Reversible left- or right-sided door installation
- 36-Inch - 42-Inch adjustable shower door opening